* 400g bananas (about three large bananas) plus one extra for texture.
* 400g flour (all-purpose).
* 300ml soya milk/vegan milk of choice.
* 80 millilitres of vegetable oil.
* 100 g of your preferred sweetener (I used coconut sugar).
* 1 tblsp orange juice.
* 2 TBS BAKED BAKER’S POWDER.
* 200 grammes of chestnuts
* Grill the chestnuts for about 20 minutes, scoring them in the middle.
* Combine all of the remaining ingredients in a blender and blend until sticky and dough-like.
* Allow chestnuts to cool before peeling.
* Add the extra banana, as well as the shelled chestnuts, to the mix.
* Spoon the mixture into two bread tins lined with baking paper. Bake for 45-55 minutes at 190°C, or until brown on the outside and a knife slips cleanly through.
What could make banana bread even better? Just a cup of tea and some lovely chopped chestnuts…Enjoy!.
Read Also: HOW TO MAKE A GLAMORGAN SAUSAGES