Today we bring to you an article on what you should never tell a woman as a man no matter how much you love her.
Here are the six things:
Do not ever tell her your family secret:
(1) she is your wife but not related to you by blood ,so keep some family secrets from her, this is because one day she might use it against you, and that would hurt you.
(2) Don’t ever tell her about how many women you have been with in your life, she would always suspect you. If you have dated let’s say 20 women don’t let her know that figure, but you can tell her you had an ex.
(3) Do not tell her any bad thing that your family said about her, she would be hurt by that, she may begin to dislike your family and probably leave you.
(4) Do not ever tell her another woman’s food tastes better than hers, that is a no go area. Women do not joke with this and you can both be enemies from that point , as it hurts them.
(5) Do not ever tell her you will train her in school, that is a no go area because it might end in tears. This is because most people who tried it ended up in pain as girl later did not marry them.
(6) Do not tell her you want to send money to your family or you want to give a certain person money, send them on your own. This is because she may accuse you of neglecting her family and might end up making you not to render the help.
I know that many people may disagree with this, but it has been proven in may relationships and families to be true and effective.
Love encompasses a range of strong and positive emotional and mental states, from the most sublime virtue or good habit, the deepest interpersonal affection and to the simplest pleasure.
Love is more of a feeling that a person feels for another person. People often confuse love and lust. Love means to be deeply committed and connected to someone or something. The basic meaning of love is to feel more than liking towards someone.
What is your take on this? We would love to hear from you, as your opinion is very much important to us.
Don’t Forget To Like, Comment, Share And Follow.