This is how you can write a well structured Curriculum Vitae (CV):
1. Provide your personal information by writing your full names then indicating your reachable contacts like phone number(s) or email address.
3. Indicate your job experience by indicating your past achievements and previous roles. If you don’t have any work experience then skip this part.
4. Provide your education background. Start by stating the higher level of education attained to the lowest. Providing the grades attained in each level is a choice as one can either write or omit.
5. Indicate other skills that you are competent in apart from education achievements. For example, a well qualified driver.
6. Hobbies and interests come next although it is not always necessary. When you choose to provide your hobbies and interests, make sure they don’t conflict with the kind of job you are applying for.
7. Lastly, you should provide the referees on request. This can help those who you are applying the job to, to know you better through your referees. Always provide their names and contacts.
Thank you for reading and please comment, share then follow for more updates.