The Zonta Women in Business Scholarship recognizes women undertaking business studies who have demonstrated outstanding potential in the fields: Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Human Resource, Economics, Business Management and Operations Management.
Success candidates will receive Zonta International Award of $8000 to support any expense in furtherance of a degree in business.
Do You Qualify?
- Are you undertaking a business related program at an accredited tertiary institution?
- Are you enrolled in any of these years ( second year to masters) ?
- Are you achieving an outstanding academic record?
How to apply
- Complete the application by typing, sign and send as pdf
- Attach one recommendation from a faculty member in the major field of study
- Attach one recommendation from an employer, volunteer supervisor or academic supervisor
- Attach Zonta International verification of current enrolment form signed by the university, college or Institute Registrar.
- Add essay of 500 words or less that clearly describes your academic and professional goals
- Add official detailed transcripts of grades
- Submit completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note, Deadline is 24th May, 2021