Scholarship is a fully funded masters and PhD scholarship for international students. This scholarship cover tuition fees and living allowance.
- Meet the English Requirements
- Be a student undertaking study in a subject area identified by the University as within the areas of its current and emerging research strengths.
- Be an international student commencing full time enrollment in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at this University. Students may also be considered up until they have consumed a maximum of six months of course candidature.
- Not hold a research qualification regarded to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree, or, if undertaking a Research Master’s degree, not hold a research qualification regarded to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Master’s degree.
How to apply for the scholarship
(1) Choose a degree and check your eligibility:
Admission is highly competitive. Start by reviewing the types of degrees we offer and check the eligibility requirements for the research degree you would like to apply for.
(2) Develop your research ideas:
Carefully consider the subject of your research and find out if your interests align with any academic members of staff.
Find a supervisor:
- You’ll need a staff member whose academic interests align with yours and who has agreed to mentor you for the duration of your course. Finding the right supervisor is just as critical as selecting a research topic.
- Use the Research Supervisor Connect database to search for current research supervisors and research projects. Use the “Contact Research Expert” button on the project page to submit an inquiry to a supervisor. It’s important for them to understand:
- your academic background and research experience
- the topic or area you would like to research
- why you would like them to supervise your project
- how your proposed research project aligns with their background and experience.
- To help support your research enquiry, you should include the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Academic transcript for all your completed degrees.
- An initial research proposal. In no more than 2000 words demonstrate how your research experience aligns with the supervisor’s and why you’re interested in this opportunity. You’ll need to tailor your research proposal to each opportunity you enquire about. Refer to our Research Proposal Guidelines.
(4) Submit your application
(5) Assessment of your application
Click to Read More on the scholarship from the official page