1. Cottage Cheese:
Here’ s why cottage cheese is special.
It contains a high portion of casein which is a slow- digesting dairy protein that’ s necessary for muscle growth.
In addition, it comes with good bacteria that will help you absorb nutrients much better.
This will absolutely lead to growing your glutes bigger and stronger.
2. Chia Seeds:
Don’ t let its size fool you.
Chia seed is one of the most nutrient- dense foods nature has to offer. They’ re super rich in Omega- 3 and omega- 6 six fatty acids, antioxidants and fiber.
They are the perfect addition to your shakes or when making your oatmeal.
Just one spoon of chia seeds has up to 4 grams of protein.
This is a must have if you want to develop the best glutes possible.
3. Cow Milk: As the name indicates, cow milk is milk sourced from cow animal.
It is one of the most common sources of protein consumed widely. cow milk has about 2. 5 to 3. 5gram of protein per 100grams. Some person might be allergic to it, it is best you do take is every day.
A glass for 3 to 5 days week is how to get bigger buttocks and not put on fat on other areas of your body.
4. Nuts: This is a must eat food if your goal is to get a bigger butt. It’ s packed with good fats and tons of protein to help grow your glutes muscle.
It helps to reduce your cholesterol levels, reduces constipation and it’ s rich in vitamins and minerals.
Some of the best ones are almonds, pistachios, cashews and walnuts.
5. Eggs: is one of the healthiest and most efficient forms of protein source on the planet. It’ s a very good source of energy that will help to power your workouts and it will definitely help you grow your booty.
Since it’ s a good source of protein it will help in muscle building and repair. In this case, we’ re talking about your glutes.
It’ s best to consume them in the morning as it will help to power you throughout the day and during your workouts.
6. Fish: This is a very good protein source especially for transitioning vegetarians. Some of the most popular ones are tuna, tilapia and salmon.
Fish is one of the best foods to grow your bum because it contains omega- 3 fatty acid’ s which are known as healthy fats.
These good fats are the ones that normally help to remove the bad ones from your arteries which might lead to heart disease.
To increase the size of your buttocks you must increase your calorie intake. That’ s why eating fish will be one of the best foods as it’ s very calorie dense yet very nutritious.
So eating fish will definitely fulfill the role of increasing your calorie intake while providing your body with the good fats.
7. Sweet potatoes: Instead of eating the white rice or white flour you can eat nutritious calorie dense foods such as sweet potatoes which will help you gain mass on your butt.
Sweet potatoes are also known for burning stomach fat and is eaten by many supermodels.
By doing the right butt workouts you can deposit some extra mass on your butt when eating healthy calorie dense foods like sweet potatoes.
8. Beans: If you’ re vegan beans will be one of the best protein sources for building your glutes.
They are cheap and available almost everywhere.
Very low in fat, high in fiber, rich in muscle- building protein and amino acids. Yes, they will require a little bit more effort to make but it will be well worth it.
Some of the best are black beans, white beans, chickpeas and kidney beans.
There are tons of them so experiment and see which one you enjoy eating the most.
9. Lentils: Technically lentils are beans, but they deserve a separate mention on this list.
This is a perfect replacement for brown and white rice as it has way more protein and muscle building properties.
One cup of cooked lentils will give you between 17 to 19 grams of protein and 40 grams of slow- digesting high- quality carbohydrates.
They’ re very cheap and have a very long shelf life.
Plus, you can easily cook it in just 10 minutes, adding your favorite seasonings.
10: Pork Tenderloin: Okay, we’ re not talking about bacon that has too much fat.
Pork tenderloin is a better option.
It’ s relatively lean and still has a good amount of protein. Three ounces of pork tenderloin contains up to 22 grams of protein.
It’ s pretty simple to grill as it won’ t take a lot of know- how.
If you’ re a pork lover this is a great option for you.