All teachers who hold the Diploma in Basic Education (DBE), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PDGE) and are desirous of seeking employment with the Ghana Education Service but could not register for the maiden Licensure Examination in September 2018, 2019 or 2020 are required to apply to write the examination.
All teachers who wrote the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination in the previous years (editions) but failed in one, two or all three papers are expected to register to re-sit the paper/papers in which they failed.
Candidates are expected to select from the list of regions and centers which they prefer to write the examination.
Sometimes(especially March batch candidates) only get chance to the regions but the examination centres are automatically selected for candidate upon the time of registering.
Prospective candidates are to apply as follows:
• Candidates are to visit any GCB Or Prudential Bank nationwide to purchase Vouchers containing the pin and serial number for the Registration.
• Fresh candidates (First-time Candidates) are required to pay GHȻ280.00 to register for the examination.
• Candidates who are re-sitting are to pay GHȻ150.00 for one (1) Re-sit paper
• Re-sitters are to pay GHȻ250.00 for two (2) Re-sit papers
• Re-sitters are to pay GHȻ280.00 for three (3) Re-sit papers
Candidates must notify the bank clerk/teller whether he/she is a fresh candidate or a re-sitter and pay the required amount of money for the registration.
• Take PIN and Serial Number from the Bank.
• Log onto www.exams.ntc.gov.gh. Using your smartphone or go to an internet cafe which frichynews advises.
• Click on “New registration” if this is your first time registering for the exams or click on “Resit Registration” if you’re registration for a resit paper(s)
• Enter your e-voucher Serial Number and Pin.
• Enter your college/university index number
• Re-sitters are required to Enter their Examination ID for previous Exam
• Click on Submit to Proceed
• Fill in all the fields and remember to upload your Passport-size photograph.
• Review the information provided and submit.
• Print summary of the inputs made.
Note: Candidates should keep their PIN and SERIAL NUMBERS secure after registration for the licensure examination for further use after the examination.