Eleven years old girl called Ellen Obeng has been electrocuted to death at Kunka at Obuasi in the Ashanti region of Ghana.
According to reports, this sad incident happened when the girl visited the washroom. His brother who accompanied her to the toilet rushed and reported this sad news to her parents.
A witness said that he came to meet the girl on the ground covered with wires. He then called the ECG officials to cut the wires of the girl.
She was then taken to the hospital but she died on the way.
The people of the Kunka community has pleaded with the ECG to fix the spoiled wires and also fix all faulty connections to avoid any bad incident.