Pomegranates are one of the world’s healthiest fruits. Nutrition, fiber, vitamins, folate, and potassium are all abundant in this fruit. Pomegranate has anti oxidant, anti viral, and anti tumor effects, and it’s been said that it has about three times the antioxidants of wine or green tea.
Pomegranates and their juice can help your body in a variety of ways, from improving your immunity to battling Type-2 diabetes to maintaining a healthy blood pressure. If you’re trying to conceive, including this fruit in your diet can help you get pregnant.
Pomegranates have been shown in studies to increase blood flow to the uterus and thicken the uterine lining, lowering the risk of miscarriage.
Pomegranate extract supplementation can also help improve longevity, fertility, and growth rate, according to a 2015 study published in Pharmacognosy Magazine.
Furthermore, nutrients found in pomegranates, such as vitamin C, vitamin K, and folic acid, can help the fetus grow normally. To raise your chances of becoming pregnant, drink one cup of freshly squeezed pomegranate juice or eat 1 to 2 cups of pomegranate seeds per day.
So let’s get started with the preparation of this juice.
1. 5-6 large pomegranates (de-seeded)
1. In a blender, combine the pomegranate seeds.
2. Pulse until the seeds are only crushed; a few seeds can remain whole. Blending takes no longer than 15 seconds.
3. Strain the pulp that has been blended. Push the pulp against the strainer with a spatula or spoon to extract all of the juice.
4. The juice is now ready to drink.
Thanks for reading and I pray it works for you who is trying to get the fruit of the womb.
Please don’t forget to share.