How Download and Install UEW VCLASS App
Students of the University of Education Winneba(UEW) can now download and install the UEW VCLASS App on Google Playstore using the Guide below.
- First, Students needs to launch the Google Playstore Application on his or her Android Device. The UEW VClass is not available on the AppleStore for Iphone.
- On the Google Playstore Dashboard, Search for UEW VCLass
- Click on the install button to download and install the mobile App on your Android device
- After installing the UEW VCLASS Mobile App, Launch or open it to login into the portal with your student credentials.
- Enter your Username and Password. Students are to note that their they are to login with their Index Number as the username and Index Number is your default password.
How to Login into UEW Vclass[UEW Virtual Learning Environment]
Aside the guide above, Students can login into the UEW VClass by visiting the Web address below
- Click on Login button located on the upper right-hand side of the VCLASS website. After clcking on the Login button, the website redirects to this URl https://vclass.uew.edu.gh/login/index.php
- Enter your username and Password to login into the Portal.
- After Successfully login into the portal, you will presented with a page which will require you to change your password
- To change your password enter your current password into the first box and enter your New password into the other two boxes
- Click on Continue and you will finally be presented with a dashboard
NB: if you are a fresh student use your applicant ID as your username and password. if you are a continuing student use your index number as your username and password when logging in for the FIRST TIME.