Do you know how to vote on election day?. Here is a step by step guide on what to do at the polling station
- On election day, go to the Polling Station with your Voter ID card and join the queue if any. Please don’t jump the queue.
- Approach the first table ( Name Reference List Officer) for your name to be located in the Voters Register.
- Next, go to the Verification Officer for you to be validated by the Biometric Verification Device.
- Move to the Ballot Issuer for the Presidential Ballot paper. Make sure it has a validating stamp as well as serial number.
- Go to the booth to mark the presidential candidate of your choice. Remember to fold it vertically then horizontally.
- Proceed to the ballot box to cast your vote.
- Go to the Ballot Issuer for the Parliamentary Elections for the Parliamentary Ballot paper. Make sure it has a validating stamp as well as serial number
- Again proceed to the polling booth to cast your vote.
- Please leave the Polling Station after voting. You can return at 5 pm for the count.