If hacking is that frequent, how can you stay safe online? This teaches you how to tighten the security of your accounts and devices as well as how to stay safe while browsing the web.
Follow these steps:
- Create Complex passwords.
- Use a unique password for every account.
- Use a password manager.
- Never give anyone your password.
- Change your passwords often.
- Use two-factor authentication.
- Avoid using the correct answer for security questions.
- Make sure you’re on an official website when entering passwords.
- Log Out when You’re finished.
These nine ways are the ways to prevent any account of yours from hacking.