Ghana Revenue Authority Vacancies 2020
Applications are invited from suitably certified persons to fill positions in a authentic company with its head workplace in Accra and workplaces in all the areas of Ghana.
Job Title: Petroleum Officer
Qualification Required & Experience
The applicant must
• Be a citizen of Ghana
• Have done National Service and possess a certificates to that effect
• Possess a excellent first diploma (at least 2nd Class Lower) from an authorised college in precise areas of chemical/petroleum engineering, Accounting, Petroleum, Economics, Finance
• qualify for at least one stage of ICA, ACCA, CIMA or CITG
• Have a minimal of two years of applicable work experience
• Be laptop literate
• A Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting will be an introduced advantage
How To Apply For The Job
All functions have to be accompanied by way of a curriculum vitae (CV), copies of educational certificates, beginning certificates, and national, provider certificates.