Getting a girl to fall for you takes time, energy, and lots of patience. If you treat a girl well and show her what makes you a great guy, she may come to appreciate you and fall for you in her own time. Keep in mind that there must be some attraction between the two of you already. If not, it is unlikely that she will fall for you. But you can increase your chances by doing things to grab her attention, demonstrating your merits, and by dating her.
1. Go slow. Before you start pursuing a girl, keep in mind that rushing her to fall for you is not a good idea. If you rush to get into a relationship with a girl, she might think you are desperate and lose interest in you. Even if you really like a girl, take things slowly when you are first getting to know her. Try to be her friend and get to know her better before you try to make her your girlfriend.Never tell a girl that you love her before you go on a date with her. You should even hold off on telling her that you like her until you have had a few dates.
2. Find an excuse to talk to her. To get a girl to notice you, you will need to talk to her at some point. You don’t have to have a good excuse to talk to her, you just have to have some sort of excuse to break the ice. Once you’ve broken the ice, talking to her again should not be as difficult.Try saying something like, “Hey, do you remember what the homework was?” or “Can you please pass the salt?”
3.Be yourself. Don’t try to change your personality to impress a girl. Instead, show her who you really are. If she likes you, you’ll feel even better knowing she likes the true essence of you. If she doesn’t, it just means you aren’t a great match.
4. Pay her compliments. Sincere compliments are another great way to get a girl to feel more comfortable with you. Just make sure that your compliments are direct and thoughtful. Compliment her looks, but also compliment her on things other than her appearance, such as her intelligence, her creativity, and her determination.For example, you could say, “You are such an amazing artist. I really admire your talent.” Or, “Most people don’t have the determination or ability to pass advanced level math classes. I think it’s really cool that you have excelled in such challenging courses.”
5. Flirt with her a little. Flirtation is important to show a girl that you really like her and that you are interested in more than friendship. If you are new to flirting, then you will need to learn some techniques first. But often flirtation happens on its own. You may find yourself smiling and locking eyes with the girl you like and not even realize that you have been flirting.Smile at her when you see her and make frequent eye contact as well. These are clear signs that you are interested in her. If she looks away, don’t get worried. This might just mean that she is nervous, which can be a good thing.
6. Make sure that you always look and smell good. Looks are not all girls care about, but looking and smelling good will help her to see you as someone she might want to date. Take care to shower every day, wear clean clothes, style your hair and shave, and wear deodorant and cologne. Showing her that you have style and that you take pride in your appearance will be attractive to her.
7. Have manners. Be polite not only to her but to everyone you encounter. Remember to say “please” and “thank you.” Use table manners when you share meals together. You can even open the door for her and make sure she gets home safely.