Keeping hydrated is crucial for health and well-being, but many people do not see the important therefore, do not consume enough fluids each day. Water is your body’s principal chemical component and makes up about 50-70% of your body weight. Your body depends on water to survive.
Sources of Water
- Ground water
- Well water
- Surface water
- Snow melt
- Lake/River water
- Salt water from Oceans
- Ponds & Glaciers.
Ten Benefits Of Water
- Water assists in breathing; Water plays its role in distributing Oxygen all over the human body while collecting the carbon dioxide from all these parts by dissolving these gases.
- Flushes Body Wastes; Water is needed in the processes of sweating and removal of urine and faeces.
- Maintain blood pressure; Lack of excessive in take of water causes the blood thicker, that can increase blood pressure.
- Regulates the body at constant temperature; Much of the human body is made up of water and this fluid is responsible for regular of body temperature. We undergo perspiration in dry seasons and in order to lower our temperature, we need water.
- Water prevents constipation,migraine,gastritis and ulcers: A number of disorders are related with water deficiency. In order to prevent most of these disorders, we must take in modest amount of water routinely.
- Eliminating of waste products by the Kidney from the human system is assisted by water.The excretory materials in the form of urea is highly toxic to body tissues and must be diluted before their passage.
- The spinal disc core is made up large volume of water and Dehydration leads to back pains in such individual.Therefore, water prevents backaches.
- Water makes minerals and nutrients accessible; Minerals and nutrients dissolve in water; which makes it possible for them to reach all parts of the body.
- With dehydration, the skin can become more vulnerable to skin disorder and premature wrinkling. But when the body is hydrated,it boosts skin health and beauty.
- Water helps pregnant women and nursing mothers. Nutrients and other factors needed for growth of the foetus can be carried from mother via blood which in turn needs water. Constipation, bladder infection, are common during pregnancy and these can be avoided by taking in excess water during this period.
THANKS FOR SHARING!!.