Jesus and Muslims are more alike than different.
Muslims follow Jesus in actions and love him in their hearts .
Please read that which I have discovered – Robin.
- Jesus taught that there is only One God and Only God should be worshipped as taught in Deut 6:4, Mark 12:29.
Muslims also believe this as taught in the
[Qur’an verse 4:171]
- Jesus didn’t eat pork as taught in Leviticus 11:7, and neither do Muslims as taught in the
[Qur’an verse 6:145]
- Jesus greeted with the words “as salaamualaikum” (Peace be with you) in John 20:21. Muslims also greet each other this way.
[Quran Verse 24:61], and the greetings of the people of Paradise,
[Quran Verse 14:23]
- Jesus always said “God Willing” (inshallah), Muslims say this too before doing anything as taught in the
[Qur’an verses 18:23-24]
- Jesus washed his face, hands, and feet before praying. The Muslims do the same.
[Quran Verse 5:6]
- Jesus and other prophets of the Bible offerd prayer with their head to the ground (see Matthew 26:39). Muslims do too as taught in the
[Qur’an verse 3:43]
- Jesus had beard and wore a throbe. It is Sunnah for Muslim men to do the same.
- Jesus followed the law and believed in all the prophets, (see Matthew 5:17). Muslims do too as taught in the
[Qur’an verses 3:84, & 2:285]
- Jesus’ mother Maryam dressed modestly by fully covering her body and wearing a headscarf (hijab) as found in 1 Timothy 2:9, Genesis 24:64-65, and Corinthians 11:6. Muslim women modestly dress the same as taught in the
[Qur’an verse 33:59]
- Jesus and other prophets of the Bible fasting up to 40 days (see Exodus 34:28, Daniel 10:2-6, Kings 19:8, and Matthew 4:1- Muslims do so also during the month of Ramadan. Muslims are required to fast the full obligatory 30 days
[see Qur’an 2:183], and others take it a step further by fasting an additional 6 days to increase their rewards.
- Jesus taught to say “Peace to this house” when entering it (see Luke 10:5), and to also greet the people in the house with “peace be unto you”. Muslims do exactly what Jesus did and taught. When we enter our homes and the homes of others we say “Bismillah” and also greet with “as salaamu alaikum” (peace be upon you) as taught in the
[Qur’an verse 24:61]
- Jesus was circumcised. Circumcision is 1 of the 5 fitrah in Islam, so Muslim men are required to be circumcised. According to the Bible in Luke 2:21, Jesus was eight days old when he was circumcised. In the Torah, Allah/God stated to the Prophet Abraham that it is an “Everlasting covenant” (see Genesis 17:13). In the
[Qur’an verse 16:123]
Muslims are required to follow the religion of Abraham. The Prophet Muhammad said, “The Prophet Abraham circumcised himself when he was eighty years old.”
- Jesus spoke aramaic and called God ”Elah”, which is pronounced the same as “Allah”. Aramaic is an ancient, Biblical language. It is one of the Semitic languages that also include Hebrew, Arabic, Ethiopic and the ancient Assyrian and Babylonian language of Akkadian.
The Aramaic”Elah” and the Arabic “Allah” are the same.
The Aramaic “Elah” is derived from the Arabic “Allah”, and it means “GOD”. “Allah” in Arabic also means”GOD”, the Supreme GOD Almighty. You can easily see the similarity in their pronunciation so this concludes that the God of Jesus is also the God of the Muslims, of all mankind, and all that exist.
(Do share to promote religious understanding & peace in the world)