The 2020 election is just around the corner and there are fights everywhere. Please advice people that are close to youu about the killing of innocent people and kidnapping.
Here are some tips that can guide you:
1) Don’t keep late at nights
2) Make sure you tell your family exactly where you are going to
3) Anywhere you are, be at alert
4) Pick every call because the caller may want to tell you what will save your life
5) Eat or drink only at trusted people’s house
6) Pray for God’s direction and protection before you set out for your daily activities and be sensitive when you enter public buses and taxis even in car
7) Don’t be a political thug or support political thug
8) Once you sense a fight is about to start, pick your things and run for your dear life
9) Don’t get involved in any protest
10) Night parties are extremely dangerous for now.
11)Don’t drive at late night, you might be attacked on your way
Please pass this information to everybody even your friends that you consider not close because this is about life and death.
12) After casting you vote get yourself indoors
13) voting day no visiting of girlfriend or boyfriend 😟 please stay act home
Will anyone second point 13?