5 Ways to Attract Any Woman and Improve your relationship
What at all do women want from us?
We’ve all asked this
For us guys, we want money, dignity and respect
These are the things that make us good in love
But what women actually want is not too easy to know
Some guys will also want to use money to get them.
We try to be taller or buy her things to get the girl.
But is that really what they want?
What can we actually do to attract her?
1 Be A Great Leader
Leadership can be defined as the ability to give guidance and direction verbally or by modeling. It’s not about control.
You should make the woman feel like she is with a leader, not a dictator because that’s what they want. In relationships, women can give us the level of trust that borders on livelihood.
It’s important that they hear from you on matters such as where you want the relationship to go and the goals you have for it. If you want to know whether you can lead, you should portray these qualities
• In making decisions, you should consider how the decision will influence the relationship instead of the individual – keep what is the best for you ahead of any of your individual feelings.
• Make sure you place her needs in front of the relationship – selflessness is necessary as it exhibits sacrifice. By so doing she will also try to put yours first. Girls can really give as much as they receive.
• Initiate and engage in activities that will help the relationship grow – Showing a commitment to the well-being of the relationship will help to solidify the bond and attraction between you and your girl.
• Finishing what you start – This is for the small things as well as they can set the precedent for reliability
Do these very comfortably as it may show that you are excited about the relationship. You are making a concerted effort that demonstrates that you want to be there.
2 Communicate Actively
Communication from my point of view is simply the exchange of ideas, needs, and desires. The essence of this concept is straightforward and uncomplicated but acting upon it is the key.
Women obviously talk more than men. The gender jabber concept illustrates the differences in the number of words that men and women speak. Louanne Brizendine, MD (Professor at University of California –San Francisco) found that women speak an average of 20000 words per day and guys use about 7000 words per day.
This means that women talk almost 3 times as much as men. Guys, I’m sure that experience has taught you this.
1 Allow her to do most of the talking while you listen and talk less.
If we try to over talk the ladies it will become competitive. They are hard wired to emote verbally and share their thoughts. If we are speaking just as much as they are, there is a chance that we are not listening to everythinga.
- You should say beneficial and valuable words.
Try every possible best that what you are saying is valuable. Don’t be too philosophical but you should choose the right words more wisely because you talk less. Talking less gives you less time to explain if you say something wrong or offensive. Using fewer words doesn’t always allow you to be as detailed as possible. I’m not suggesting that you talk more. I am suggesting, however, that you speak with more intent.
Mastering the art of communication is tough and different for each relationship. If you don’t communicate, there is no way you can realise what the needs are. Talk about each other
• Goals and ambitions
• Fears and pains
• Beliefs and values
• Relationship with family and friends
• Expectation and guidelines for the relationship.
Seasonally, the needs of your relationship changes and you do need to learn how to communicate those adjustments.
Lastly, learn to “speak her language”. Your lady will have specific tells that mean specific things. It could be nonverbal or verbal, but she has them nonetheless. Do your best to pick up and she will appreciate it more and you will earn more points with her.
3 Put Others First
This is not about sharing what you have.
It means you should think a little more of others and a little less of yourself
The selfless trait allows a man to be a giver especially when it counts.
By so doing, you inadvertently show her that what she values is just as important (and at times more important) than what you need. This same quality will be reciprocated by your woman. It’s innate in her.
Thoughtfulness is the cousin of being selfless and allows you to run the gambit of emotional maturity. It’s highly under-regarded by many men. Being thoughtful is the combination of
• Selflessness – the willingness to sacrifice
• Attentiveness – listening to her needs
• Compassion – displaying kindness toward your wife or girlfriend
• Honesty and integrity – showing that truth and having high character is non-negotiable
4 Have Manners
What’s worse than being out with a person who doesn’t have good temperament? It’s a person who doesn’t have good manners. It doesn’t matter if you were raised in a majority male home or that you are in all male-dominated sports. A “please” and a “thank you” can a long way.
Manners can be displayed in a bevy of different ways
• Chivalry – Doing research for the article, I was surprised at the amount of women that are not used to a door being opened for them or don’t know that they shouldn’t walk on the outside (close to the street) when walking with their beau.
• Being polite – Women are delicate and tender and should be treated as such. You don’t wanna be harsh on her or be abrasively toned if you really wanna make it right into her heart. When speaking to a woman for the first time or not, try as much as you can to show politeness and submissiveness to her.
• Dating Etiquette –Treat her like a queen. , Open the door for her and let her enter before you gently close it behind her, be supportive of her all the time, pull her chair out. Don’t eat until her plate arrives. Pay attention to her face and not her chest/butt/legs. It’s okay to glance and admire but don’t stare all evening. She might consider you to be like all others. Remember, first impressions last long
- Be Nice
Guys obviously must be nice to get the kind of girl they want, but it’s important enough to mention. When you want to date someone or have a friend meet you for coffee, you can be successful if you’re nice. No one wants to hang out with a mean fellow.
Take note of these very important tips
• Have a ready smile when it’s appropriate.
• Don’t be rude or snappy with her, even when you’re frustrated or angry. She values you even more when you are able to select the best words in all moods.
• Always try to be positive, but don’t be fake or overdo it, you may get them bored
• Help others when the opportunities arise.
• Have a respectful personality. Treat everybody with equal respect.
• They might be your best friends, and you might chat with them every day or be in touch everyday, but you still need to acknowledge all gifts with a handwritten message