More than 2 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with their family, loved ones and clients. This App allows users to send text messages and voice messages, make voice and video call, share images, documents, user locations and other media.
WhatsApp has been a helpful social media app for many people including businesses and individuals . This app has over hundreds of millions of people using it hourly. As helpful as this app has been, there are some features of this app that makes its usage unbearable.
The “Delete for Everyone” is one of these feature that has been newly introduced. The feature allows senders to delete messages from both ends( whether it is text, photo, video, location etc). This is to say that once the feature is used both the sender and the recipient do not longer see the message. Though this feature has been helpful in correcting or taking back wrong message contents, others use this feature to abuse some people verbally on WhatsApp.
With regard to this, it is as well important to know how to retrieve some of these messages for your personal use. In this piece we will demonstrate how to use notification apps to view deleted WhatsApp messages. To do this :
1. You must have an Android device with version of more than 4.40
2. Internet Access
3. Enough memory to install and run a new app
HOW TO RETRIEVE THE DELETED MESSAGES
1. Locate PlayStore on your device and open it.
2. Search for “Notification Saver” some of these app are Notisave, Antidelete, WhatsDelete, etc. But I recommend Notisave.
3. Download the App, Install App and Open App
4. Allow App permission to Access notification on various apps including WhatsApp
5. Open the App once you find out a message you wanted to view was deleted,
5. Locate WhatsApp from the App (Notisave App) and click on it to view messages received on WhatsApp in the past few hours.
6. From there you can copy or take a screen shot for your personal use .
You should however note that the app would only have those messages for some few hours. If you opened chat or you were chatting with someone when the message was deleted you will not find that deleted message in the app. Again, you may retrieve up to about 100 deleted notifications from about 100 senders. This is to say if the the 101 person deletes their message you may not get to see it. The app also does other function like saving statuses.
There are so many reasons you may want to view deleted messages and I believe this article can help you recover them.